Graduates and Students Placement
The office of Student and Graduate Placement is responsible for:
Collaboration and liaison with industry and employers
The Career expo:
- To source or secure placement opportunities for students to do Work Integrated Learning (WIL).
- To assist graduates with placement in internship programmes and employment opportunities.
- To build collaborative relationships with employers and industry stakeholders.
The annual career expo is an opportunity to bring employers and students together to share, opportunities for work integrated learning (WIL) placement, internship, employment possibilities and available bursaries or financial assistance.
Facilitating work-readiness workshops for final year students
The work-readiness workshops address the following:
- CV writing and preparation for interviews.
- Understanding employment and the employer.
- Financial wellness.
- Police clearance workshop for educators.
- Formation of Co-operatives.
- South African Council For Educators (SACE) workshop for educators.