Prof Dan Parker
The School of Biology and Environmental Sciences (SBES) was formed with just four academic staff in 2016. Since then the School has grown and continues to grow, and now includes staff trained in Botany, Conservation Ecology, Entomology, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Water Resource Management and Zoology. Staff in the School are involved in a range of vibrant and exciting research programmes.
SBES is currently responsible for the running of the following Programmes :
- Diploma in Nature Conservation (DIPCON) – NQF level 6
- Advanced Diploma in Nature Conservation (ADPCON) – NQF level 7
- Postgraduate Diploma in Nature Conservation (PGCON) – NQF level 8
- Bachelor of Science (BSC) – NQF level 7
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (BSCENV) – NQF level 7
Click to explore.